- Bilayer Structure Which Encapsulates Multiple Containment Units and Uses Thereof. US Patent 6,221,401 B1, Issued April 2001
- Continuation in Part Patent issued for Bilayer Structure which Encapsulates Multiple Containment Units and Uses Thereof,” US Patent 6,585,889 B2, Issued May 20, 2003
- Novel Dimer Peptide Version of Human Surfactant Protein B, US Patent 6,660,833: Issued December 2003.
- US Patent #7538090, Exogenous Surfactant Protein B Mimic, issued May 26, 2009.
- US Patent 61/024,690 Filed for Near Infra-Red Pulsed Laser Triggered Drug Release from Hollow Nanoshell Disrupted Vesicles and Vesosomes, January 31. 2009 (International Patent PCT/US2009/032534).
- US Provisional Patent Application Number 61/972,825, Delivery Compositions and Methods, March 31, 2014.
- US Provisional Patent Application Number 62/005,588. Intracellular Delivery System and Methods, May 30, 2014
- US Provisional Patent Application Number 62/019,004, System and Methods for Intracellular Delivery of Polynucleotides, June 30, 2014.